Making Throw Pillows for Couch
Complete your living room with throw pillows for couch design ideas! We are giving you some best ideas to do it yourself in making a better space. To get a beautiful living room, we need to choose a good sofa and think about how to making throw pillows for couch.
- Determine the length, width and depth of the throw pillows for couch taking measurements of the areas one old and couch seat.
- Sketch pad dimensions on a piece of paper to visualize the structure and construction. There are six parts to consider: the top, bottom and all four sides. Rectangular throw pillows for couch has two short sides and two long sides.
- Cut six pieces of decorative fabric with sharp scissors, using the adjusted measures.
- Sew the sides of depth to create a long strip that alternates long and short pieces, using the sewing machine configured on a seam 1/2 inch (1.2 cm).
- Supports the lower part on a flat surface and a rack with pins placed in one side of width of the fabric. One pin along the long loop of fabric that matches the opposite side of the zipper.
- Place pins in the other three sides of the loop to the upper part of the pad, with the right sides of the fabric together.
- One with pins on all four sides of the upper sides of the coordinated fabric loop, with the right sides of the fabric piece.