As an important hardware part, drawer pulls do really have to complement the furniture. We are giving you instructions in how to attach them nicely. Add handles to drawer pulls is a great way to dress off furniture or old-fashioned. Some drawers are designed to not need shooters, others come disassembled, it is understood that to add them later, and others are left for cost reasons. The handles are designed to be both modern and functional, with designs ranging from very ornate to singularly simple. Place straight shooters uniform manner and is sometimes a challenge, but a very simple template to create virtually eliminates all concern.
1. Select where on the face you want to put the drawer pulls handle. In most cases, the best place is in the center of the face, but for decorative purposes are acceptable locates elsewhere.
2. cut a piece of thick paper the same size as the face of the drawer. Measures of upper and lower to find the center points and draw a connecting line.
3. Tape both the template in the top drawer pulls, with careful putting it mounted perfectly centered and face.
4. Drill holes in the handles following the guide marks exactly.
5. Place the screws through the back side of the drawer into the hole in the handle, and screw them with care until tight.